Wednesday 7 March 2012

Have Fun And Be Entertained While You Fly On Westjet!

I got to say that Westjet dares to be different and it pretty well amused me to the hilt. My friends in Toronto had cautioned me that I may be struggling with Westjet on my trip from LA but considering the savings of more than a hundred bucks I decided to give it a try anyway.

The seats are not as good as American Airlines but I got to admit the flight was an icredibly enjoyable one. It’s a little longer flight which I hate but the crew and surprisingly also the pilot were great. The captain in his welcome message was pretty out worldly with his remarks and I quote here, “West Jet Airlines is pleased to announce that we have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!”

While the TVs and Radios are nothing new for me, the farewell with “Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you’re going to leave anything, please make sure it’s something we’d like to have.” from the stewardess was soberly amusing.

I had my return tickets booked with Westjet itself and it was a nice experience as well as a cost effective one.


Watch this video and check out some of the fun that happens on a typical Wesjet Flight!


Any comments or opinions? Please share them below! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete